Tuesday, January 24, 2012

An Introduction

This is not my first attempt at blogging. In the past, I have had two or three blogs that I have started and eventually abandoned. Why? Well, I think the problem is that I was putting too much pressure on myself. Have you ever sat and tried to force yourself to write, only to have nothing come out? That seemed to be me every time I attempted to blog.

But this blog, well, I hope it will be different. In this blog I am going to write about the every day things I do in my home with my family. From crafts to recipes! Pinterest has opened up an entire world of crafting and cooking opportunities for me. I've always been a crafty person (in a good way!) and I enjoy cooking and baking for the people in my life; but, Pinterest has shown me so many more things than I could ever have imagined on my own! A lot of times I will find something on the site and make it in my home and then wish I had a way to share with other people how well (or not so well) it turned out. And that's how this blog came to be.

Hopefully you enjoy reading and maybe you will find something on here that you want to create yourself!

1 comment: