Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Greatest Day of my Life

Ok, well, maybe the greatest day of my life following the births of my children and when I married my husband....

For an early birthday present a few weeks ago I received this in the mail:


Right?! RIGHT?! Best. Moment. EVER!

I had no idea what was going on. My jaw literally dropped. I asked my husband if he got it for me and he had no idea where it came from.

The address on it was the one I lived in when I was 11/12. It had been forwarded to me from the Ministry of Magic Dead Letter Office. I was FREAKING OUT!


It had an actual wax seal!


Turns out, my Mom did it for my birthday. Best present ever! It's designed to look like your acceptance letter came at the appropriate age but was lost in the system and is only making it to you now. So, I WAS accepted to Hogwarts, I just got my letter several years to late. DRATS!

*To create your own letter and send it to someone (or yourself) go here: http://www.legendaryletters.com/hogwartsletter.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment